Saturday 18 February 2012

Valentine's Day is Much Cake Day

I don't know be mad or be happy. 


I wait whole morning on Valentine's Day but no call for me to go reception.  I asked Sweet Sweet Boyfriend why no cake and flower and teddy bear from Agnes b to office?  I no face!  He said "You won't want that when you see what I have prepared for you."  I so upset.  My girlfriend got "Ferrero Rocher chocolate" flower with her boyfriend making "I Love You" stickers on each chocolate.  I so no face!!  She has big Forever Friend holding a heart on her desk and I have nothing.

I was angry when Sweet Sweet Boyfriend pick me up for lunch.  I said "no hold hand, no kiss!"  Then we go Landmark.  I was happy. I think we go Landmark Cafe.  But Sweet Sweet Boyfriend no go down escalator.  We went up and I said,  you take me to DVF to buy dress?  He no say anything!?  How dare not talking to me!? 

We stop at Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon.  I said "What is this coffee shop place?  Sit next to coffee counter and kitchen?  Much people walk around.  So no grand." 

He order and took me to balcony. I look down.  Not bad la. This is where famous people drink afternoon tea. I see in magazines before.  No window and I no need SPF 50 foundation.  I wear sunglasses because too many paparazzi take pictures. No stool for my Two Tone Celine Nano but I put in chair. They use heavy tea pot.  Too heavy for me to carry.  

The cake come.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend order 16 cake for me.  They so good.  Good texture, three layers.  I like pear cake most.  Something sour on bottom, pear and cream.  Chestnut cake good too.  And Orange cake taste like Jacob's Club. Very nice size and so grand.  Cake so small and cute.  Better than Agnes b and Amanda S but I think not as famous.  How to tell girlfriends?  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said "Robuchon was famous before most of your "celebrity" bakers learnt the difference between cake flour and bread flour!"  He is foody and I no ask question.  

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend taught me say Robuchon with the "Ho" sound.  So grand, so French.  I wish Robuchon make teddy bear and sell flower and my Valentine's Day will be perfect!  

7 comments:

  1. really nice blog with useful information ,
    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Valеntinе’s Daу lоvеrs еxрreѕѕ theіr lоvе for еach оther bу ѕеndіng Valentіnе’s саrds, prеѕеnting flowers, or оfferіng confесtіonеrу.
    Eid gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    Valentine Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this.
    valentine ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas, I like sweet gift are best! It's a great way of showing you have spent time and effort in choosing a special gift for them!
    Send Gifts To pakistan

    ReplyDelete