Thursday 1 March 2012

BBQ Dinner


One foody woman birthday next week but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend takes me Vietnam for new year holiday. He said holiday in Hong Kong no good. He also said I should eat good pho there. So, we went dinner yesterday night to party.  I say I want to eat Korean food because I like Korean drama. The people so beautiful

Kaya next to Pure and I go for yoga class before dinner. BBQ make my hair smell so I wear not too nice clothes but my shoes no match my Alexander Wang clothes so I went Lane Crawford to buy new shoe from Gucci before dinner. How can people wear no match clothes, shoes and hangbag to go out.

Beef "lak gwud". I want the sweet marinad one and the waitress said "snow flake" beef very good. Price is higher too. Must be good, right Another foody woman said no and I am MAD!   I like sweet meat but she said good meat no need marinad. She said something marble but i didn't see marble plate. This foody people don't know what they say. I tried one, only salt, pepper and sesam oil sauce. No sweet 

They also order ox tongue. It is so "wud dud"! How can anyone eat that But they ate everything quick. I don't know why Sweet Sweet Boyfriend like eat with them. They so "baan yeah".  

The only dish i like is pork. Texture so good and sweet sauce. More yoga tomorrow. So fatty

I didn't take other pictures because I no eat other food. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said I take picture of what I eat. They ate noodle (How many times I say I don't eat noodle and rice after 3pm or I turn fatty), pig hand (so fatty), stuff pepper and purple melon. They said pig hand very soft and good woh but I don't know la. I need to keep wear size 2 clothes

The place no grand. No carpet, no stool for yoga bag and handbag. Korean waitress very friendly. maybe i go back next time to eat sweet meat



No comments:

Post a Comment