Saturday 7 July 2012

Australian Cafe - Cafe Loisl

We go Sheung Wan this afternoon because Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said it happening place.  I say what is wrong?  What is happening?  He didn't say anything.  I usually no go Sheung Wan because street smell strong dried seafood, not grand.  However, I remember reading Drink Eat Men Women and they talk about new places in Sheung Wan. I am now Foody Writer, I should go investigate.  Yes, investigate!  Such a grand new word!

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend took me to this place call Cafe Loisl.  I say I no know Australia is now part of Europe.  They make such European coffee shop.  Will they sell Kangaloo and Kaoala Bear toys too?  Why they have chocolate ball wrap in golden aluminium foil with a guy with funny grey fake hair?  I no see that last time I go Sidney.  Maybe some new fashion to wear fake hair like Lady Gaga.

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend has flat white.  Very rich and very smooth.  But I like Starbucks better.  They so chic using paper cup.  Very modern lifestyle.  Why they use IKEA glass here? If they are Europe Australia cafe, they use china cup with small dish.  No gold rim, no good and grand enough.

It very hot outside and I had Vienna Iced coffee.  Very fat die me with cream but today so hot and it so good.  No eat apple shoedle or Sacha cake.  I want try Sacha cake, I think it is named after the famous guy who played The Dictator.  What his name again?  Sacha Baron Cohen? I went see movie with Sweet Sweet Boyfriend.  Very funny but I need read subtitle too quickly.  Very grand from England but I no want fat die me and no eat cake.

I like this Australia cafe. Very Europe, very chic.  They have enough chair for my hand bag. They are also very advance.  They have WiFi in shop.  I use 3G on my Android but I see other people using computer there.  Very good place.

Oh! They have jewelry shop next door (perfect for me) and tables outdoor. I no like sit outside because I no want freckle on my face but some people like and they happy outside.  Work good for me. I get air-con and they don't.  Wait, is it Austria or Australia? Which one is which?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving the detailed information about this yummy food cafe. Indian Cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really interesting, the photos was so great i hope that i will also doing like that. Having photos is good especially when i am with my friends.Best advertising Agency in the world | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | advertising agencies in Lahore

    ReplyDelete