Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hong Kong scone bester than London scone

Everyone talk Tai Ping Shan Street is happening place. I no know what is happening there and I famous foody writer now, I should go see.  There a place Teakha, HK foody writer say scone very good.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say scone is popular England and Australia food.  English speaking people like it, it must be grand.  I told all my girlfriend about scone I know.  Tall but no tall like cupcake, with baking soda, eat with cream because I know from London holiday with Sweet Sweet Boyfriend!  I so happy because I can talk like those Foody women friends of Sweet Sweet Boyfriend.

Too much people inside shop when we get to Teakha.  We order food and sit outside shop.   They no have stool for handbags but I no say anything.  I should look like all other girls there, relax and chill (no wonder they can wear layers when it sunny and hot outside).

Girl finally take scone to us and I said "Oh! Wrong order.  I want scone" and she said "This is scone!" How come they no look like the one Sweet Sweet Boyfriend had with me before?  We in London when we ate and no same shape, texture or taste?  No cream or jam with scone?  Everyone there look either chic and hip or Bohemian.  I scold Sweet Sweet Boyfriend for take me to no good place in London to eat scone.  Best scone should be like Teakha's.  Like soft fruit cookie!!  Cannot believe he make me embarrass die me.  I told girlfriends I know scone....  Argghh!  





It very hot and I had Thai Iced Tea. Not same as one I had at Greyhound Cafe.  I no finish it because I still mad die me at Sweet Sweet Boyfriend.

I left Teakha no happy person.  Famous foody writer say their scone best in HK but no like what i say to girlfriends.  I no going back, so embarrass die me












No comments:

Post a Comment