Thursday 5 April 2012

Wrong time right place

I go Gough Street buy new table lamp for Sweet Sweet Boyfriend.  He said buy Ikea one or 3M is good. I say how dare you don't go stylish!?   You no want holding hand? 

I no like Gough Street because walk up through market not grand and street not good for my shoes but now there's agnès b. cafe.  I can go by taxi when Sweet Sweet Boyfriend don't drive me.

Too much people at agnès b. after my shopping at Homeless.  I need go back to office quick and I walk in  Ngau Kee Food Cafe because Open Rice foody people say very good.  Also, I though it say Cafe and should be like agnès b. but no.  I sat down and there no stool for my 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel.  I no happy. 

I no know what to eat for lunch and order what everyone else have.  Soup is carrot and pork soup and I had char siu fried ho fun noodle.   No enough salty.  How come they no look like picture on Open Rice?  So I check using my new Samsung Nexus phone Sweet Sweet Boyfriend buy me. He said no using iPhone, that's too "ordinary". I no know how to use everything on the phone except camera but that's all a grand girl like me need, right?   I use camera to take pictures of everything I eat, shop.  Video to film people if they mean to me. And of course, front camera as mirror when I put make up on in car

Anyways, Open Rice people eat dinner there and I eat lunch!  Wrong time!  




No comments:

Post a Comment