Thursday 5 April 2012

When fashion meets food...

... you use two forks to eat

Girlfriend want me help to buy new clothes for S/S 2012.  I said we go Central, you get all very grand name there.  Landmark is much holy place where you get the super grand brand!

So, we eat lunch at Cova in Alexandra House.  It is right above Burberry.  The secret is you see who go Fogal buy beautiful beautiful tights.  I no mean woman. I mean guy buying for girlfriends...

We sit outside by balcony.  No direct sunlight and I no need wear SPF 50 on my face. As usual, I wore sunglasses.  If Anne Wintour wear sunglasses stylish, why I no wear sunglasses? I am international and I am grand!  There no stool for handbag and I put my bag on floor. They very lucky because they have carpet or I jump up and down.

We have set lunch so we have time to shop.  I no remember what food taste like or texture but they give me two forks for starter.  I no remember what Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say: use from outside to inside from both side or right side first and left side later.  I always end up using two forks to eat.  Is that Italy way?  Or fashion way? 




No comments:

Post a Comment