Tuesday 22 May 2012

Charsiu or chashu!? No char?

Much people queue long queue to eat ramen in Hong Kong.  I no go local ramen.  Only Japan one good.  But I no like queue.  Grand girl no queuing so I no go Ippudo in Hong Kong even though it famous.  I wait for Sweet Sweet Boyfriend to finish work and I went shopping and ate ramen at Ippudo.

The noodle very thin like Ajisen but they cook special order so no soggy noodle.  They have two tonkotsu soup. I ask what difference and they say one light one rich.  I order Shiromaru Tamago. They say light but still strong.  I like their Tamago egg.  Japan egg so safe, no need to worry get sick eating not cooked to hard yolk egg.  

They use rosu chashu but how come chashu no char??  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say good char siu has char but this one no char.  But Japan food always bestest of best.  So what to do?  He no around and I no know what to think. 


I see people get salad so I get salad too.  You eat salad you get good skin and stay size 2.  Maybe not with all carbs but eating salad still good, no?  This one very nice.  Japan people make salad so good.  The use broccoli, lettuce, tofu.  Even deep-fried skin on top very good.


The queue not very long but no stool for my handbag.  Singapore not very stool-friendly so far.  I so disappointed.   Friends in Singapore, please make stool at restaurants.  We grand girls take nice bag and don't take dust bag out. You no give stool, I no come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment