Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hello Kitty - The bestest cocktail ever

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend work in Singapore this week and he say go with him.  I said "What to do in Singapore?  I no eat Durian, so smelly!"   Anyway, he bought me ticket and so I go.  My little cousin say "Jealous die me" and I say "Who told you to keep Cheap Cheap Boyfriend?"

It is so hot in Singapore.  Shopping outside MBS very difficult you know?  So hot and many people wear flip flop and wedges.  I insist wear four inch stiletto.  No girl should walk around in shoes that make your leg fat.  If it hurt foot?  Go foot massage!  Why you think there so many foot massage shop everywhere? Girlfriends, listen to me, Never Ever Be Seen in Not Nice Shoes! 

I tire die me from shopping.  Lots of Northern cousin in Singapore shopping too but not as crowded as Hong Kong.  I call Sweet Sweet Boyfriend and we meet up for drinks before dinner.  He take me to CUT  by this man Wolfgang Puck.  He has funny German name but he knows us Asian good.  He has "Hello Kitty" on menu for grand but super cute girls like me.

Hello Kitty is rum, juices and chili.  Rum make drink so sweet.  Chili help loose weight. I so happy to drink it even though Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say "Why this??"  I say you man no understand.  We lady no drink beer or we no grand.  I no like drink no sweet wine so when I see Hello Kitty, I have to get it. 

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend order some mini-burger for me.  He say very good here.  I say what to do?  No carb after 3pm.  He said little bun toasted and they no longer carb. It's char crust. Eating char crust is ok.  Like when you have gas in stomach, you eat toast.  That's no eating carb.  I said why bun no black. He said that's white char.  Better than using SKII

I ate mini-burger.  They so taste good.  Good texture. No like MacDonald's, the bread don't fall apart.  Very good soft texture beef and vegetables inside.


Place in MBS so much good looking people but no stool for bags. I so disappointed.  They say original shop in Beverly Hills.  Beverly Hills! You know what that is? I know.  Beverly Hills 90210 , they eat burger, all movie stars very grand!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ILL!

    I love durian! It's smelly and Not Grand at first, but do give it a try - you will grow to love it :D It is an acquired taste.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ILL is too grand to eat durian but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend likes durian, especially the smelly ones that has a slightly bitter tone

      Delete