Saturday 4 February 2012

9 Day Before Valentine's Day

Nine day before Valentine's Day. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend better take me nice place with good present each day until 14 February. I no want shoe. I want Kenwood mixer. I hear foody woman got one for her birthday.  I no know what to do with Kenwood. Maybe I use it to mix mask for facial.  Dead sea mud good for cleaning pore.

I want teddy bear and flowers and cake to office but Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon no make teddy bear.  It is Tuesday. If no flowers with teddy bear, I no face :(   The cake is good and I want that cake.  Maybe Sweet Sweet Boyfriend can bring to office himself. 


I had cake from famous place in Tai Hang.  Each cake not same size and not french like Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon.  I tell girlfriend and they jealous me.  They cannot say Robuchon, with the "Ho" sound that Sweet Sweet Boyfriend taught me. ;P



5 comments:

  1. Your "sweet sweet boyfriend" should get you an English tutor and a dictionary. Your english is shockingly absurd and gives HK people (if indeed you're a HK person) a bad rap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you mean "reputation". I don't rap....

      Delete
  2. If you have read her other postings, you'd realise she doesn't need an english tutor. as she is typing what her "sweet sweet boyfriend" says in perfect english.

    Regards,

    Apple or Mango or Rainy or Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found an online dictionary to learn English - Urban Dictionary. The word I learnt today is Malapoopism. I think it means I talk presidential like George W Bush... So Grand! Should I rap it?

    ReplyDelete