Saturday 18 February 2012

Pie is just a pie!?

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend and I went American dinner.  I like soft apple pie but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said no good.  Filing too watery and crust no brown. He said he make better pastry.  I don't know what he talk about.  Isn't soft apple pie with lots of juice good!?  He spend night making puff pastry. I said go supermarket buy the Pillsbury.  He told me go to sleep.  Whole night, he use food mixer to make puff. So noisy. 

Next morning, he show pie to me.  I said this pie look strange with the cut.  Doesn't look like apple pie and he said this no apple pie.  "If eaten during Epiphany, this is galette des rois. If not, it's gateau pithiviers." I said this is just pie, why the different names I cannot say!?  He foody, I should not ask question.

The inside almond is sweet and soft.  I said really almond? I no see almond.  He made pear ice cream when I sleeping and I ate pie and ice-cream together.  Isn't he sweet?  Foody women must be very jealous me.

I was happy for short time.  I found out how many pack of butter he used when I go kitchen. I said "Fat die me"!  




No comments:

Post a Comment