Saturday 11 February 2012

Creme brûlée - Manchester United

Girl friend birthday yesterday and her boyfriend very like Manchester United. We all go Manchester United Bar Restaurant for dinner and watch game Manchester United Vs Liverpool The place no grand. No carpet, no stool for handbags, and there wire net on wall. I feel uncomfortable in my Stella Maccartney clothes. People on side scream, clap, and swear. I no understand what they said. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said ok, he no understand their English. No one swear like they do. I wait for Beckham but no him. His new picture on Internet so hot. I want to see if he look just as good with clothes on. Boyfriend of girlfriend laugh and said Beckham not with Man Yu now. Who is Man Yu? New Chinese girlfriend? I said isn't his wife Victoria? I like her clothes loh! All I saw was Rooney. I know him because I like Colette his wife. That's what a girl want! Rich and famous football husband. Lots of clothes. Someone asked if I know Amy Winehouse? I said who? They said search "fuck me pumps" Food there ok. Chicken wings "bay fung tong" style. Everything very salty. We eat many dish fish and chips, sirloin (well done, I like!!), spaghetti with meat, Thai snacks (satay dry :(:( ). Food cheap and difficult to get minimum charge 380 per person. They turn on light when game over. People leave. The service was slow because too much people. One girl friend want spaghetti and took 45 mins to understand order and give us food. They play song Manchester United over and over. I no understand the words but they kept singing Creme brûlée hot hot hot. I know because Sweet Sweet Boyfriend send me to school to learn Creme brûlée I no go again if Beckham not with Victoria. He is hot ma.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet boyfriend should send you to school to learn English, not Creme Brûlée.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a lot of chutzpah to blog in your second language - keep eating, keep writing, and ignore pedants like JF_HK

      Delete
  2. I think ur hilarious! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Henry boy being quoted so frequently these days, I gotta beat his "every senses" and my all time favourite "ngon ping saam look ling" now

      Delete
  3. You are hilarious! TBH, my jaw dropped in disbelief when I first came across your Valentine's blog, but now I realize that it's genius. Keep up the great piss-take!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sense of humour is like common sense, not that common afterall... But yeah, I'll keep recording (and dramatize) some of the best lines I hear

      Delete