Monday 6 February 2012

Ramen in Hong Kong

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend like Japan ramen but I say no go Japan. People said radiation and I believe what newspaper say.  They don't post wrong thing, do they?  I now buy Australian food only.  No more shopping at Sogo supermarket :(

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend took me Kakurega Ramen Factory in ShumShuiPo for lunch.  West Kowloon Centre?  What he thinking?  There is no nice handbag and shoes in West Kowloon!! I said no driving and we took taxi there. 

The area so not grand except one building.  Name is Maison Rose. So French so grand.

We go to Kakurega Ramen Factory for noodle.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend have white soup and I have black.  Why they serve noodle and soup separate?  At Ajisan, always together!!  I want to pour soup over noodle and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend stop me.  He said "dip it in the broth like when we eat cold soba".  But this is not soba! Anyway, he foody, I no question him.

The pork has ring of fat and I worry gain weight.  Before I say anything.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said "You are shrinking into size 0 if you don't eat.  The collagen is good for your skin. Better than botox".  Better than botox?  I eat! 

The white soup very fishy and the black soup very garlic.  Noodle very good texture. 

There no stool for handbags.  We sit on chair made with coca cola boxes.  Maybe I go again because everyone like ramen. I can be ramen expert. 









7 comments:

  1. h'com your profile and blogs are gone in openrice??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are afraid of I'LL and decided the best way to deal with ILL is to airbrush her existence from OR for good without telling anyone. Please tell other people to switch to this site if they want a good laugh on boring days

      Delete
  2. Really? Openrice brushed out you and your blogs without notifying? I don't see their points of doing so.. anyways.. I will keep reading your interesting blogs and finding out good food/restaurants from you... ganbade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they called to express their opinion, it would have been fine. Opinion is like a-hole, everyone has one and I don't necessarily need to agree to the opinion. The decision making on their side left me dumbfounded

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the review that I blurted out laughing the best ! wahahah.

    Oh we all miss your mishaps and experiences.. please do drive more too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to Henry... I worry about 車毀人亡

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete