Thursday 1 March 2012

30 minutes wait


I go Vietnam with Sweet Sweet Boyfriend to eat Pho for Chinese new year. I said I buy shoes before flight and we took airport espress instead car. I like Tory Burch sandle. I am hungry but I no like McDonald's. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said go Crystal Jade. He want Xiao long bao.

We go there before 12 and not too much people. We sat at bar because no table. We will eat pho with beef so I want pork chop noodle. We also want Xiao long bao, turnip puff, and vegetarian goose (tofu roll)

The place not grand. There was no stool for my handbag (a nice Anya Hindmarch!!) and my shopping. Too much people sit together. I was so angry because the people next to me get food fast. I wait and wait 30 minute for my food. I said no spring onion (my blood type horoscope said no spring onion. No good for my skin!) And they add. No new noodle, they took out spring onion and give back

The vegetarian goose very oily (fat die people!!) that day. The noodle texture very soft. I like but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said no like, over cook.

Noodle took too long and we need go airport. So no dou sa wor bang for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment