Monday 5 March 2012

Hermé? Hermès

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend go Tokyo to work and put a big white paper bag with holes on the floor in my room.  I woke up and saw "Hermé" and happy for a while.  Maybe he buy me the cashmere blanket for the flight our next holiday.  Then I look again and I said "Wrong spell woh!  It's Hermès, with "s"!  What happen to orange bag?  Why all the holes?"

I open paper bag and saw three boxes that say "Pierre Hermé".  I know Pierre Cardin.  I know Hermès.  But what is Pierre Hermé?  Are they wallet design by Pierre Cardin for Hermès?



I open one box and saw something in tissue,  just like my handbags and shoes packaging.  But where is dust bag??  Bags and shoes without nice dust bag is like A-good from Shenzhen.  To tell office people I use real handbag, I put handbag in dust bag in office.  A-good never come with nice dust bag...

I take open tissue and saw round cookies.  The colour very pretty and they so cute.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said they call Macarons.  Pierre Hermé is one famous maker.  Ladurée is the famous too.  He said no more buying Le Goûter Bernardaud or Jean-Paul Hévin.   I know Ladurée because they sell at Joyce before but why no LGB or JPH?  Office people know and think they high class and good taste!  "Can I buy Robuchon?" I asked.  "Yes you may, only Robuchon and La Maison du Chocolat in Hong Kong"


I have yellow macarons and it taste lemon.  Very nice texture outside crunch and soft and lemony inside cream.  I say "How many calories?" Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say "Eat first and worry about it later." "But what inside?  So sweet!" I said.   "Only egg white, almond powder, and sugar.  Good collagen for your skin."

Fat die me!!


3 comments:

  1. iluvlubutin sayang,

    Finally! Something I can respond to! My friend, that one they call froggie, she tell me I must come see this blog because, like you, I also go to a lot of atas places. Here in Singapura, we dun have chairs for handbags one, but neh mind, we still have some place for
    makan that can show face.

    I tole my hansem bf that he must see your blog also. Then he know how to take me to more places where I can wear my four and a half inches and no need to scared fall down or scuff. These Ang moh, sumtimes you
    just donch know. One day ku de tah, one day makan at maxwell.

    Anyway, I saw your picture of corerful macarons and I remember, in Hong Kong, still got one more place to makan macaron. I donch know if your Sweet Sweet Boyfriend (he so foodie, he so atas) allow or no. TWG tea also have. I like it much much because when I see the size it bigger than some others but the price like LGB. Very sweet, lah, but how can macaroon not sweet.

    My favourite are the gleen one and the purple. They say the mint from morocco, but cannot be lah. The purple one I like because is like me, passion and coconut. I also brown on outside, white on inside. That why my big, strong ang moh love me.

    I hope you try and likey. Mwah!

    SPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soul Sista! TWG I go! SSB queue up for table when I go get gel nail ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah SPG, nothing wrong wit makan at maxwell u know! Tian tian vely good one! I happy to eat that one! But for u maybe ask your ang mo to take to Chatterbox lah… more high class

    ReplyDelete