Thursday 1 March 2012

Collagen!!


Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said "Gwud Gau Yuen" good for my skin because I work long hours 10:00 - 6:30. So many hour work. So we went Dojo Hakata for dinner before going Victoria Park for night market. Foody women jealous me. I go get my nail at Beau Nail and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend go Dojo Hakata after work to get table. He wait long for me to dry my nail.

I took one picture because mobile phone battery died. I so upset and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend blackberry no good. I said "Why you pick bad mobile phone for me I want new Galaxy Nixus!" He didn't say yes and I cried loh. So Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said we go after dinner. 

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend order a lot. Meat on stick, hot pot with Gwud Gao Yuen ball and beef sausage, beef and tofu pot, and lotus root.

The gwud gau yuen ball texture so nice. It shakes it the bowl. So cutie!  

The hot pot and beef sausage. I said I don't eat organs but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said if I want to see him, I learn to eat ofal because he likey eating ofal. Why these foody people eat ofal So not grand!

The meat on stick does not have chicken wings. They have Dong Goo mushroom, squid, Heung Law, and pork with green vegetable (Low shun), chicken bone. I am mad at mobile phone and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend feed me Pork with green vegetable on stick.

We finish and left for Victoria Park night market. He better get me new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment