Sunday 11 March 2012

Celebrity sighting at American food place

I no go Tsim Sha Tsui since Dolce & Gabbana no allow Hong Kong people take picture in front of shop. It is not shop in Milan, why people want picture anyways?  You no speak Mandarin, big shops no like you in Hong Kong. 

I went today to Tsim Sha Tsui because Sweet Sweet Boyfriend want buy spices for homemade curry.  It was late and we no reservation and cannot eat at restaurants in 1 Peking Road so we cross street to Main St Deli at Langham Hotel. 


Buffalo Wings - They give twelve wings.  Sauce was good but wings taste frozen.  I like the celery stick best because they peel the rough part.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said it is his favorite dish in University.  He can eat one bucket a night but the one here not spicy enough and blue cheese mild.


Thin crust pizza with chorizo, bell pepper, eggplant and honey baked ham - I think it was good texture so soft but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend no likey it.  He said the dough was no yeasty and crust got soggy.  The ham and chorizo too thin too.  I said why yeasty crust?  That's too strange taste, no?  These foody people always want perfect pizza crust with taste and char. I say bread like is good.  It's not char siu, why char??


Our very own Reuben with corned beef, pastrami, turkey, sauerkraut, melted swiss cheese on grilled rye bread - I no eat carb after 3pm but it is so cold. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said I eat some rye bread. He said Scandinavian eat rye bread and lots of beautiful people. Where is Scandinavia? He said where Ikea and Alexander Skarsgård are from.  The sandwich taste ok but very thick. I am lady and cannot open mouth big.  There was "haam suen choi" in the middle and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said that sauerkraut made of cabbage.  Cabbage? Isn't it the vegetable that give you gas?? Oh no!


Rudest wall of chocolate cake in town.  I no want dessert but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend want cheesecake.  Two Hong Kong girl order last piece and they did no finish cheesecake.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend was mad. Say they waste food.  Only chocolate cake left and we eat that.  Too dry.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said not enough butter in the cake and they cut cake and put in cold storage for too long.  Taste was not too sweet and ok.

I did not like food too much and they no stool for handbag.  Luck I used a Tory Burch bag today because of food shopping at Indian shop but I think Main Street Deli must be ok.  I saw woman from news.  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said that's Lorraine Hahn. She smile at me. She must like my Moncler jacket.  It was cold and I wear long Moncler with Ugg boots.  Anyways, if famous people eat there, food must be ok, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment