Thursday 1 March 2012

Dim sum


My girlfriends want lunch before new year. I said place with beautiful people because we all beautiful.  Cuisine Cuisine is good choice because next to Pure. I go early after yoga class. No wear Lululemon or girlfriends say i don't dress to occasion.  So, I wear Maison Martin Margiela shoe, hangbag, Seven jeans, Jil Sander shirt and Balmain leather jacket. No Birkin from Milan Station la cuz no matching with Balmain. So so so difficult to be beautiful

The entry so strange. Two restaurant together. I ask one and they said no booking go to other.  The hall like catwalk, So grand. I likey. We went in and I no likey big window. Too sunny. No good for skin you know. So happy we have table by the wall loh.  I wear my SPF50 foundation and sunglasses. Laiser expensive.

New year so we eat "Lor Bak Go". So grand presentation in small pot. Texture so soft. All the "Laap May" on top. I pick out dried shrimp i don't like easy. They sell "Lor Bak Go", $268 one with Parma ham. Sweet sweet boyfriend likes Parma football so I like Parma ham.  
Spring roll very good. Texture so good. Cheese inside. I think Sweet Sweet Boyfriend call this Con-fusion. He said I learn foody words woh!  Deep fried no good for my body but one for new year ok lot
Cheung fun so very good. They say cha siu. I think "laap cheung". Texture so good so soft.  Yay! Soy in small dish. No pour on cheung fun. So high class. Michilin restaurant! 

Vegetable dumpling. Skin texture so QQ. Stick to chopstick. Dumpling so big so grand. I likey meat but after yoga class, i eat vegetable to be thin.  
Har gau small but skin texture so QQ. More shrimp better, no? 
Siu mai so soft texture so good. How come no caviar Not so grand look 
We are girls we want dessert. They give us heart shape cake. So CUTE!!   I likey! 
Michilin star restaurant so special. They give us stool for handbags. I no need put my vintage bag on floor or on my chair. I like catwalk hall. I feel like model! They sell new year cake. So grand with "yin woh" and gold leaves.

I will go back because texture of all dumplings so good so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment