Thursday 1 March 2012

Eat in Dark


Causeway Bay too local. I am Central girl. But I go Causeway Bay to pick up my boots from Sergeo Rossi at Lane Crawford because Central out of stock. I so annoying and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said he takes me to nice dinner in quiet place. So we meet up in front of China Recreational Club. I was happy thought he take me to high class club without much people around. I was disappointed when he said "Let's cross the street".

The place called "See Fong Choi" and there were much people. I want to leave but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said it is cold and rice in clay pot good for me. The shop said we sit outside in the back. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend followed them with my boots and I went loh. 

We sat in the back and no one around. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said "isn't it nice just you and me" and I said "No! The air-con drip water on my hair, you in trouble. I go to Il Colpo today!"

Sweet Sweet Boyfriend order soup. He said signature and said just drink. It was warm and texture very good. He said it was pepper and pig stomach soup. I said "You made me eat stomach!" 

Two rice arrive in clay pot. Sweet sweet boyfriend add soy sauce and mix everything for me. How can I get mad at him. First one is pork meat and laap cheung. Pork meat texture very good. Laap cheung skin not crunchy and doesn't taste like Laap Cheung from Lo Saam Yeung. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend buy Lapp Cheung from Lo Saam Yeung to make rice for me. I know 

The other rice look funny but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said eat. He is foody and i don't ask. After I ate my bowl, he said "it's liver and frog". I said "What" and he said "Tell your friends you had french food"  Sweet Sweet Boyfriend so smart
I don't eat rice after 3pm but the texture of the crust so so good and I eat one piece.
The place not grand. There is not stool for my handbag and shopping. I was still mad at Sweet Sweet Boyfriend when we leave but he promised to buy me a new wallet. So Ok, I no mad at him

No comments:

Post a Comment