Tuesday 20 March 2012

Gold - Grand name!


Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said he want pasta because he has no Italy food in long time.   He said he no like most Italy place because noodle good but sauce no good or sauce good but noodle no good.  He said he like Gold.  I never been but I like name. Gold!  So grand!  


He order me wild boar ragout tagliatelle.  I know what wild boar is!  It is wild pig that run around in New Territories.  The egg on top is not cooked to hard yolk but so beautiful. It moves like jello.   Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said it safe eat egg raw.  I said this is no Japan!  He said something soo fit slow cooking and no high temperature.  Food no need to be cook to well done and taste good.  If food no good to well done, how I know it is cooked?  He is foody, if he says so, I eat.  Also, some celebrity said eating egg help loose weight.   The noodle not too soft and has sauce over.


He got me a dessert, something nut in thin crust pastry.  Not too much nut but the crisp pastry nice.  Not too buttery and I no need worry about no more size 2.  I like ice cream too.

The place good and girl waitress very friendly.   Oh!  And they have sea coconut and pear drink. Drink same thing in Chinese place is so "lo toll" (old fashion) but drinking it in Central Western restaurant so grand.  Only thing no stool for handbag and I put my vintage (Hey! I know how to spell Vintage!!) Kelly on sofa.

The pasta very good.  I think I can come back.





No comments:

Post a Comment