Monday 19 March 2012

Stool at Dai Pai Dong


We go Happy Valley to buy wine and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend said "Let's go to Cheung Kee" for tea with condense milk and instant noodle.  I said "Condense milk?  Fat die me!!"  but he said "You don't need to add any sugar.   Zero. Sugar.  You will be fine"  If Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say, I listen.  Tea very smooth and even no sugar, still sweet and nice



Sweet Sweet Boyfriend order me instant noodle with fried egg, pan fried spam and noodle with curry sauce.  I worry gain weight but Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say enough protein and I will not be size 4 and then he laugh and said 8.  I said "What you talk about?"  He said "Nothing, just eat the noodle when it's hot".  I no understand why he like spam. He is foody and should eat grand and expensive food but he like Dai Pai Dong and spam with egg.  He said foody not about expensive food but good food.  I think it should be grand and expensive!  Anyways, spam and egg quite good but I worry about egg not cooked to hard yolk.  If it's no Japanese egg, I no eat Won Chuen egg style.  The noodle was good texture but I left some behind.  Too sticky in the end because no soup and curry sauce thick.


I am impress by Cheung Kee.  Place is in wet market building but has stool for my baby Anya Hindmarch handbag.  I think Happy Valley very nice area for grand people like me.  Restaurants has stool for handbag.  What I do with my handbag hook?  I saw girl friends have one and I ask Sweet Sweet Boyfriend to order me one grander.  I want bling bling sparkle hello kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment