Thursday 1 March 2012

So English


My friend came to Hong Kong from America and want lunch. I have to go Giuseppe Zanotti for shoes so we meet at Bettys Kitschen. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say same boss as Hakkasan in London. So grand!

The entry with 3 girls. So grand! Tables all the way inside with much people. We sit table in back by windows. Too bright and I wear my SPF 50 sunblock and sunglasses. I like my white skin and no spot. 

I looked at menu and don't know what to eat. All day breakfast but too many types sausage I don't know. I dont eat noodle because i get fat so i order duck confit. Sweet Sweet Boyfriend made that for me before and I know how to say the name. My friend have breakfast.

I order tea but tea don't come until late. The duck confit ok. Texture ok. Sweet sweet boyfriend's one is good. Soft inside and crispy outside.  

The restaurant too much people too much table. No stool for my handbag 

No comments:

Post a Comment