Friday 30 March 2012

Robuchon - sandwich lunch so chic

Cold and hot, hot and cold weather make people not feel good. I call girlfriend "let's no go outside lunch.  I no want catch a cold!"

We decide go Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon.  That way, we can go check out Manolo Blahnik after lunch.  You know Manolo?  Shoes so grand and so beautiful.  Last time I wore the D'Orsay Satin and Feather Pumps, every office people said "The feather is perfect for you!  You are so grand like a dodo!" I was so happy.  They think I grand like the actress Dodo!   I no go outside when I wear those shoes.  They white shoes cannot walk on street. I change to Gucci (so ordinary!) when I left office. 

Anyways, I met girlfriend and when I saw her, she so skinny.  I think she size 0!  I said "Hottie!  Sooooooo ggggooooooooddd to see you!  Look at YOU!!"  but I no like it.  I think she went Chiva Som instead of Bangkok for one week holiday but she no admit!  I go get Sweet Sweet Boyfriend take me spa holiday! 

Anyways, too many people and I want quickie lunch so I can go shopping.  Last time I had cheese burger with kagoshima beef but it too dry.  This time I get sandwich and pear and caramel cake.  

I no like service at L'Atelier de service Joël Robuchon and service at Le Salon De Thé no better. Sit by balcony so I can check out who go Marc Jacobs.  I heard movie stars go.  It took long time to get anyone to serve us.   And of course, no stool for handbags.  They very lucky because I had small Roberto Cavalli clutch and it's new and so pretty, I want people see me and jealous me. So, I put bag on table. 

They can put club sandwich in oven to toast for you.  Bread nice but lettuce a little oily and too soft texture.  The cake was ssoooooooo good. Pear very nice smell and caramel not too sweet.  So soft texture.   I no understand why people can make cake dry?  Don't they just need to add lots water in the dough to make cake soft and nice?   Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say they use butter for soft texture. I think he lie so he eat cake and no share with me.  Anyways, I can eat every day but I will no longer size 2.  Now girlfriend is size 0, I have to loose weight after lunch.  How can I not be skinniest person!?  





1 comment:

  1. "You are so grand like a dodo!" I was so happy. They think I grand like the actress Dodo!"

    Made my day.

    ReplyDelete