Thursday 1 March 2012

So Grand - Cipriani


I hear about Cipriani but i have not been. But my girlfriends wants Christmas lunch so we went. I bring my new mobile phone my boyfriend give me to Christmas to take pictures too!

We go there at 12:30pm and the service was wonderful. they showed us to the table quick. The restaurant so grand. Everyone dress nice. It is expensive but we think the food must be good  
We didn't have to ask and they gave us bread. so big and warm! the salad came. they said octopus and lobster. it was cold. I like my lobster in cheese sauce better  
i don't eat noodle because i will gain weight. so i had the veal la. It was very good 
the vegetables likes noodle. so cute!!  
the cake was so good. so sweet. better than cakes i ate other place 

the only thing we don't like, they do not have chair or stool for our handbag. i had to put my bag on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment