Friday 30 March 2012

So famous Cha Chaan Tang

I hear a lot about Cheung Hing.  All famous people movies stars go when they go Happy Valley. I watch video of foody woman making tea there.  So, I want to go too so I can say I went. 

The place very run down but the wall covered with autograph of all these famous people.  Why they no ask me to sign?!  I am famous too, no? I heard I am famous on Golden Forum! 


Anyways, the decoration no grand but they are very grand when they gave me three chairs to put my bag!  Not one, not two but THREE together to put my bag so that my bag is right next to me when I get my hand cream.  Very easy.  Yes, you need to use hand cream because you clean your hand when eat and the cleaning gel dry your hand.  

It lunch time and Sweet Sweet Boyfriend order me Chaan Daan Meen (noodle with fried egg and luncheon meat).  Noodle not chut cheen yet ding.  The egg is ok but luncheon meat soft.  Not enough char!

I also had milk tea.  It was not bad. The thick cup keep warm very good.

After that we eat Ball Law Yau (Pineapple bun with butter).  It is before 3pm and I can eat.  The pineapple bun ok but butter no salt.   Sweet Sweet Boyfriend say next time he take me Wanchai to eat pineapple bun with butter so that I can compare.

I don't know if they have best food but I like they have stool for my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment