Thursday 1 March 2012

A real three star michilin restaurant!


My sweet sweet boyfriend give me surprise on our anniversary. He told me to wear my best dress and hand bag. Wah! I wear my chloe and carry my birkin loh.  I look my best.

My sweet sweet boyfriend took me to four season hotel and we went to 6/F to Caprice. So grand, the big lamp "shui jing deng" on the ceiling was so big and the chairs very grand. It is a real 3 star restaurant because they have a stool for my darling birkin! How can a restaurant be good if no stool for handbag   It is my first time to 3 star restaurant. Now I have something to tell my girlfriends  
I do not understand the French guy but my sweet sweet boyfriend talks to him. It was so high class and grand. I had this food:

Wild mushroom tart eggplant caviar and forestiere sauce. It was so good but I don't see caviar. The place 3 star. I didn't ask why. It was good. They said vegetarian food. Must be good for me to be thin. 
Skate wing meuniere pork belly, shioitake mushrooms, caradamon pumpkin sauce. it was very good loh! The devil fish has no bone.  The pumpkin sauce very smooth . I worry to be fat but fish is healthy, right  
My boss said no dessert so I have cheese lot. The cheese are hard. I left one small piece of each cheese on the plate. A lady cannot eat all her food or she is fat.  If I go again, I eat dessert loh. I like dessert and I heard Amanda S work there before. So classy  
The restaurant is beautiful and so grand. So many staff work there. They give you new fork and knife at each dish. We go bar outside and it so grand and so romantic. The toilet very nice too and toilet paper very soft. I wish my toilet at home is the same. So grand. The only thing not likey, it too bright and I wore my SPF 50 foundation and need my sunglasses la  

No comments:

Post a Comment